Saturday, October 3, 2015

1-minute Microwave White Cake Without Egg

I have been looking forward to this weekend for sometime now. My daughter is back home from school for the weekend. She will return tomorrow but I get a whole day and a half with her. Today we went to a movie and then just hung out together like we used to when she lived at home. After we got back home I made her this vanilla 1-minute cake. To make it special I decorated it with sprinkles.


I usually make her a chocolate mug cake but today was a special day so I made her something different. This is a single serving recipe and is not as rich as my chocolate mug cake. But it is delicious.

Recipe source here
You will need
2 tbsp. flour
1.5 tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. baking powder
a pinch salt
2 drops vanilla extract
2 tbsp. milk
3/4 tbsp. oil

Mix the first 4 ingredients in a microwave safe mug or bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Put it in the microwave for a minute. Decorate with sprinkles or frosting of your choice.


Enjoy!








This is my entry for week one, day one of BM #57 for the theme mug treats. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#57.

13 comments:

  1. Bookmarked! Cake looks spongy and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mug cakes are a treat gor solos ! I would love to take a book and enjoy it all by myself !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty attractive white cake, can have it happily rite now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks yummy. Love the mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you that you got to enjoy the day with your daughter..Love these mug cakes..good one..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My older one would love this :) He so not likes chocolate and I always end up making chocolate mug treats. Love the sprinkles. Makes it look so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cake looks soft and delicious.My daughter also love those sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A quick cake to satisfy carvings, the sprinkles make it look superb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a quick cake to put together. I have not yet jumped onto the mug cake bandwagon. this is making me want to hop on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is definitely a special day when you get to spend it with your daughter. Your vanilla mug cake looks soft and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cake looks so spongy. I would love to dig in :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cake looks nice and spongy. Bookmarked

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.