Lime Sorbet Punch

This recipe was very popular about a decade ago. I had not made it for a very long time. I remember the last time I made it. It was my daughter's birthday and she had invited a few friends over. They were the age were they still ran around and played in the yard but were independent enough to do things on their own. I remember I made a big batch of this punch and put it on the table. I turned my back for about 20 minutes. I came back to find the girls on a sugar high, the punch almost all gone. They were standing around the table talking excitedly, drinking and refilling their glasses. I remember shooing them out of the house and away from the punch bowl. Yes, it is that good!


I made it again last week and it tasted just as good. There is no recipe. You can eye ball the proportions.

You will need (for 8 servings)
2 liter bottle Sprite
1 tub Lime Sorbet

Just before serving, place half the tub of sorbet in a punch bowl. Add the sprite and let the sorbet melt. Taste. Add more sorbet if needed.




Enjoy!


Comments

  1. How can anyone resist this punch? It looks so good to stay away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super refreshing punch, prefect summer treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUper simple and tangy punch. Perfect for the hot days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks so cool with green colour...very nice drink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect summer lime flavored punch you got there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a refreshing summer cooler. I think my kids will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol on your memories. Its a delicious treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..beautiful color and the lime flavor is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lovely mix...perfect for a summer evening

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.