Most of us are learning to use our camera and all the settings it provides. Some of us are experts and take awesome pictures. Sometimes we make elaborate plans for a pictures and it turns out just perfect. Some other times we click in a hurry and end up with a perfect shot. I am asking you to share this perfect shot with all of us.
It would be nice to see a gallery of great food pictures and read about why the photographer considers the picture to be their best for this month.
The rules of the challenge are simple.
- Select your best food picture (just one) from a post dated between November 17th and December 17th 2014. If you like you can have a separate post just for the picture.
- Place this picture as the first picture on the blog post.
- Write a little about the picture, your props, lighting, camera setting or anything else that makes you feel this is your best for the month.
- Link back to this page in your post.
- Submit this picture using the linky tool below by the 17th of December.
Happy Blog Anniversary Varada. Will sure submit a pic for the event.
ReplyDeleteThanks Pavani. I am looking forward to your submission.
DeleteHappy Anniversary Varada..
ReplyDeleteI think I know what I am going to link to this event, unless I click something better end of the even.
ReplyDeleteWould love to see it.
DeleteWow congrats Varada.I will link a pic atlesat then I will try to read the readings after the pic.
ReplyDeleteHi, Congrats on your blog anniversary :) I am bookmarking this event. And share the Pic for sure. Really an interesting event. :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your link Tanya
DeleteHappy Blog Anniversary Varada. Can't believe that this lovely space is just an year old. Awesome! Will surely send my entry.
ReplyDelete